Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Regarding IDM - Document Type 'Form'

PROBLEM : In my custom application (USING VB6), I used IDM Viewer control to allow user to see and print the retrieved document. But when I tried to print a 'FORM' type document using IDM viewer,after being retrieved from Image Services 4.0 I got a blank page.
SOLUTION :After retrieving the document from IS, I exported it as bitmap(.bmp) file on hard drive.Then I incorporated the code for printing the same.(All that was done behind the scenes).

1 comment:

Extract Data From Web Pages said...

Hi all,

Internet download manager or IDM is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use. It has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multi-part downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Thanks a lot!